Saturday, August 01, 2009

I RAN 14/15 KM TODAY!!!!
(Its just so easy to lose count!)


Jeslin and I got really confused about the number of rounds (1km each) we did for the first 10km, but I think its somewhere there. Yeah, we ran together :D I think the entire school ran 20,000 + km in total? :D (20,500 i heard) and Jeslin and I are gonna run together next year! :)

the iGanter's really cool LOL. (a machine that records your distance everytime we ran past it, we wore tags with individual chips in it) Unfortunately, we didn't get to find out the distance we did during the run itself, so yeah D:


I've got a great sense of accomplishment now! We just ran and ran and ran (stopped to walk and to get water, of course), it didn't feel particularly tiring. ... Until the run ended. & now I'm totally shagged.

1 h 45 mins, that's how long it was. After I ran past the last round, Jeslin was on the patch of grass calling my name (I chionged the last 3 rounds); both of us went like OMG YAY WE COMPLETED IT and started hugging each other. Its like this indescribable feeling, we couldn't stop smiling afterwards hehe.

Oh, I never knew water could be so HEAVENLY hahaha! chilled water especially! It was also a really great idea to have cups of water near the end of each round, joycelyn and suann had to give me like extra large cups of water HAHAH.




We walked to a place near the tracks and started cheering for the guys after our run, its actually kind of exciting to cheer for a large group of people running past you, some of them were so freaking fast! Somehow I always end up saying "GO ___!!! GOGOGO WALK, DON'T RUN!". wth right haha.

Grabbed a few plasters from the pe office too, there are bloodstains at the back of my running shoes due to the friction! Its like this patch of round raw skin 1 cm in diameter LOL. Oh, I've got blisters on my toes too, but I wonder why they're all on the right foot?!



The closing ceremony consisted of prize presentation, and there were many mascots and balloons and children there! The mascots were there during the run, I high-fived a LION and a KANGAROO and a POLAR BEAR hahaha! :D


Yes, remember to eat BANANAS before you run!

(sorry the paragraphs are SO random, brain's abit dead..)

WELL WE SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF OURSELVES, EVERYBODY WALKED/RAN AT LEAST 10 KM WOOHOO! :D :D :D

No comments: